Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Friday, December 18, 2015

Flowers of Mazatlan

The five Canadian RVs that were back here with us pulled out today so we are alone in the back of the campground. Like it that way. EXCEPT the big RV that was to our left kept the majority of the morning sun off of us. Today we are really heating up. AC is on already and it’s only 11:30. Bill is outside digging the Christmas decorations out and putting them up. Also put the awning out and secured it so it won’t blow away in any wind. And I took a walk 5045 steps already today. But I waited too late need to go much earlier when it is cooler. But I wanted to get a couple of things done in here before I left because I knew I wouldn’t want to do anything when I got back. Cleaned out and rearranged the refrigerator. A few things had to be thrown out. What was the white hairy thing in the plastic bag?
Took a lot of pictures of plants on my walk, some really pretty ones.












My favorite NASCAR driver [Kyle Busch – this year’s Champion] had more surgery on his foot and leg yesterday. All the plates, rods and screws removed. More rehab to go through.
Hum…that’s weird. Tried to call our Insurance Co in the states – only have an 800 or 877 number for them and it won’t go through. All other number do. Not calling them for any serious reason, just some bookkeeping question. 

1 comment:


  1. Dial 001 and then dial 880 if your toll-free number begins with 800. Dial 881 for an 888 number. Dial 882 for an 877 number and dial 883 for all 866 numbers. For instance, if the number is 1-800-555-5555, you would dial 001-880-555-5555.
    Hope this helps Sorry we didn't see you in Henderson..it was your surgery day when we went through,,Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete